Typically, between 20 and 30 applicants apply during each application cycle. Of these, up to 10 teams are chosen to participate in the program.
The application is as follows:
- Describe your product or service in a 1 minute elevator pitch
- How far along are you in product development?
- Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?
- How will your product or service make money?
- Describe your team (roles, experience, and story).
- How would you use an EFund grant to develop your idea?
- Provide any relevant links to your product or service (LinkedIn, Github, website, etc.).
- How did you find out about EFund?